Thursday 5 June 2014

Thrifty Thursday - Happy Camping


Hi Guys,

I have to admit, I struggled to find something thrifty to share with you this week, but I've found a great deal for anyone who, like me, will be camping at some point this summer. I originally found this deal via the 10 Ways Facebook Page


Halfords is currently offering a free cooking set worth £20 when you buy any tent. There is also a 20%off code which means that if you buy the cheapest tent you get it along with the free cook set for just £16.

You can of course choose a different tent to suit your preferences, and it's still a great deal. 
The 20% off code is B152CCV01. 

Check out Halfords here, and be sure to like 10 Ways on Facebook!

Are you going to any festivals, or on any camping holidays this year?

1 comment:

  1. Ugh I wish I would've known about this when I went camping last summer! I spent so much freaking money!

    xo, N
    www.natashasolae.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and comment on them!
Every single comment is much appreciated! ♥

Please remember to leave your blog address so I can pop round and have a look at your blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...