Thursday 4 April 2013

#OOTD - The polka dot shirt

hello my lovelies! Today I was feeling generous and decided to treat you all with an outfit post :)





What I'm wearing:

Chelsea boots,OFFICE | Bleach-washed Jeans , Primark | White Polka dot shirt , Similar HERE | Necklace , Topshop (a while back).


Well would you just look at the weather!? Yesterday , the sun was out and today , the snow is. And I thought it was safe to say that spring had come...but I was wrong :( . We just have to hope that the cold (and weird) weather makes a permanent absence so we can enjoy whats left of spring. 

When styling this outfit , I was so tempted to style it with black  jeans and black shoes but I was determined to not let this be black and white like many of my other outfits that I put together so I'm actually quite proud of myself. :').The polka dot shirt grabs enough attention so I didn't need to go over the top with accessorising with other items, I just tried to keep it simple. It seems very appropriate for the trends of s/s 2013 so I think I'll be wearing it quite a lot.
I'm so sorry that I've only got a few item links but I purchased most of these items a long time ago and I got the polka dot shirt  from a nearby shop which does not have an online store. (And it was only £5 -such a bargain!!).


This is my 4th outfit so I'm still experimenting with different photo sizes and backgrounds. Please email or tweet me with any suggestions! 


If you haven't already, please enter my blog giveaway HERE!

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous outfit! love the chelsea boots!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your shirt! The Chelsea boots are so cute as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your top is so cute! love the boots aswell xoxo

    www.trendymetrendyyou.blogspot.con

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and comment on them!
Every single comment is much appreciated! ♥

Please remember to leave your blog address so I can pop round and have a look at your blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...