Thursday 26 June 2014

It's All White

It's All White



I don't know if it's because Wimbledon is upon us (let's not talk about the Other Major Sporting Competition happening at the moment), or because the sun has decided to make an appearance, but all white ensembles have been making a comeback. Here are a few of my favourite pieces I've scoured from across the interwebs...

 This watch costs less than £2, but looks a lot more expensive. I have one of these and whilst I wouldn't recommend it as a heavy-duty everyday watch, it's a nice piece to just finish off an outfit.
 I'm still not 100% convinced by the Brikenstocks/Pool-sliders trend (although I threw a pair into this spread for variety). I am however a fan of Toms, especially since when you buy a pair, a pair is given to a child in need.
 I think big white sunglasses pretty much instantly give a retro look, and these ones have a matte finish which gives them a unique twist. They're currently reduced to £8 in the Asos sale.

Whats your favourite piece? Have you been following Wimbledon, or the "Other Major Sporting Competition"?


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and comment on them!
Every single comment is much appreciated! ♥

Please remember to leave your blog address so I can pop round and have a look at your blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...