Sunday 27 April 2014

Ruth's Holiday Lookbook



Hello my lovelies! Now as you probably know , I went to Spain last week. The weather was perfect: not too cold yet not too hot. The villa that we stayed in was beautiful; with a great view of the spanish scenery. I even managed to try some paella which was DELICIOUS! There was also a lovely balcony which was perfect for snapping holiday lookbook pictures on. I've decided to show you guys some of the outfits I was rocking in Spain so enjoy!




Outfit 1:



This outfit was very light and simple.Some cream converses with a grey skater skirt and a beautiful polka dot t-shirt for minimum heat whilst I was busy being a tourist. You probably wouldn't have guessed but Priscilla borrowed this shirt and whilst ironing it , burnt a big hole in the side however me being me , I decided to make the most of it by teaming it with high wasted clothing to hide it. I think I've done a pretty good job if I do say so myself.




Outfit 2:




I absolutely love this top. It has to be one of my best buys. I purchased it a while ago from one of those cheap market stalls.At first I was a bit apprehensive as many things from there tend to be very low quality but surprisingly , it is still in one piece. It only cost around £4 which is a total bargain! This PU leather jacket was also great find. It was £65 from topshop reduced to ... wait for it... ONLY £10! I  know right , amazing. It really puts some edge to this outfit.


Outfit 3: 



This in my evening outfit that I managed to wear out to a BEAUTIFUL dinner of paella one night. The jersey material from the maxi dress was very light weight however I did have a bit of trouble walking in it as was was very tight around the ankles.

Im thinking of doing a giveaway very soon. Comment an item that would like to see :)


                                                                                         ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and comment on them!
Every single comment is much appreciated! ♥

Please remember to leave your blog address so I can pop round and have a look at your blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...