Friday 25 April 2014

Priscilla's Holiday Lookbook


Last week we went on a family holiday to Spain. We stayed in Fuengirola and had a beautiful view of the sea. We also visited Mijas, and tried some Paella (pictures below). The weather was perfect - definitely warmer than England, but not unbearably hot. Here are some of the outfits I wore during our holiday...



Outfit 1:


T-shirt - Primark | Trousers - Karma Clothing (similar here) | Shoes - Converses
 My first outfit is very simple, and ideal for lots of walking around in the heat. I wore a basic white t shirt from Primark with some patterned joggers which were reduced to just £5 on Karma Clothing! I can no longer find them on the website, but you can get lots of similar styles in lots of shops now.

You can't go wrong with a pair of Converses. Fun fact: I bought mine in Japan (ooh!), but you can get them pretty much everywhere now.

Leather jacket - Asos | Bag - Urban Outfitters (similar here)
I teamed the outfit with my trusty Asos leather jacket, and an Urban Outfitters satchel. I got the satchel In UO's January sale last year. It was originally around £70, but was reduced to £20, then I found a discount code which took the price down to an insane £16! £16 for a leather bag! There's currently a sale on at Urban Outfitters, plus you can get 20% off everything with the code 'YEAH20', so I'd definitely recommend checking out the Urban Outfitters website
Outfit 2:


Sunglasses - eBay | Blouse - Primark | Culottes - Ebay (similar here)
I wore this outfit sightseeing in Mijas. I got this blouse from Primark late last year for only £3, and paired it with these floral shorts from eBay. I get  a lot of stick for these shorts (apparently they look like pyjamas) but I love them, and they cost less than £4. The necklace I'm wearing (you can see it better in the very first picture) was £1 and is also from Primark. It's a three-tiered one, with a blue gem, a triangular pendant, and some crosses. It also had feathers, which I removed because I thought it looked  a bit OTT. 

Boots - Oasis @ Choice Discount
I came across these boots in my local Choice Discount store. If you're not familiar with Choice Discount stores, they tend to sell old-season/discounted clothes shoes and accessories from other brands, similar to TK Maxx. The boots are the 'Wendy Western boots' by Oasis, and they originally retailed at £68. But they were reduced to just £16.75 in Choice. Less than £30 is a bargain for most pairs of boots nowadays, but for leather it's just ludicrous. They are still available online for £25 in the brown and I'm currently eyeing up the black...





Outfit 3;

Ray Ban sunglasses - The Sunglasses Shop | Necklace - Primark | Jumpsuit - eBay

I wore this outfit to dinner one evening (minus the heels, as we had to walk along the beach to get to the restaurant, and heels and sand definitely don't mix!). This jumpsuit is another eBay purchase. It was only £6.47, so I was expecting the quality to be awful. It actually was rather good, (apart from the loose thread in the next picture) but I don't mind having to cut off a thread here or there for that price. It did however get me thinking a lot about how much the workers were paid and what kind of conditions they work in to be able to sell clothes so cheaply... 

 Heels - Office (similar here)
You may have seen these heels in my 'Get Ready with me: Spring Ball' post. I love the colour and they're such a classic style. Unfortunately these particular ones are no longer available, but you can check out lots of similar pairs here.

So that's my holiday lookbook! Here are some more snaps from my instagram page
 
 


























What's your favourite outfit? Are you going anywhere nice this year? 


2 comments:

  1. We like all three outfits! :) Thanks for your comment on our blog! Let us know if you come to Serbia for a fashion week one day! We would love to hang out! :)
    If you want we can stay in touch by following eachother via gfc. Just let us know in our blog! :)

    Kisses <3

    http://onedayinmyhighheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Your posts from Serbia Fashion Week look great :) x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and comment on them!
Every single comment is much appreciated! ♥

Please remember to leave your blog address so I can pop round and have a look at your blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...