Wednesday 19 March 2014

Wednesday Wishlist 19/03 - Statement Necklaces ♥

Wednesday Wishlist 19/03
Classic, staple items like white t shirts never go out of style, but they can sometimes be a bit boring. I love buying classic pieces, but when they need jazzing up I like to do it with a statement necklace. Here is a selection from Topshop that I particularly love.

Topshop bib chain necklace - This would be lovely with a pastel-coloured shift dress



Topshop chain collar necklace - This necklace would be great for jazzing up the collar of a plain LBD


Topshop circle jewelry - This one would look great with an oversized grey speckled t shirt
 or equally, with a crisp white shirt and a chic up-do


Topshop jewelry - This is the sort of thing I'd wear with a classic white t shirt, ripped black skinny jeans, and a leather jacket


Which necklace is your favourite?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and comment on them!
Every single comment is much appreciated! ♥

Please remember to leave your blog address so I can pop round and have a look at your blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...