Thursday 20 March 2014

I'm Running the Bristol 10k!


Hi guys,
this post is a bit different as you've probably gathered. I'm doing something really exciting/daunting/bonkers - I'm running the Bristol 10k!


If I jog my memory, the most serious race I've run was the girls' 800m on sports day when I was in year 8. I came last. But I took it all in my stride. I hasten to add that I went on to win the girls' 200m race later that day, but this isn't the time or the pace for gloating...

Love Running partners with TearFund, WorldVision, and local Bristol charities to reach the poor, the oppressed and the needy worldwide.

Through Virgin Money Giving, you can sponsor me and donations will be quickly processed and passed to charities. Virgin Money Giving is a not for profit organisation and will claim gift aid on a charity's behalf where the donor is eligible for this.

I'll be keeping you up to speed on Instagram so you can track my progress in the run up to May 11th.  


If you would like to, you can DONATE HERE I really appreciate all your support and thank you for any donations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and comment on them!
Every single comment is much appreciated! ♥

Please remember to leave your blog address so I can pop round and have a look at your blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...