Wednesday 12 March 2014

Wednesday Wishlist 12/03 - Sale Special ♥

Wednesday Wishlist 12/03


Asos dress
£11 asos.com


River Island brown dress
£15 - riverisland.com


Burn out top
£5 - newlook.com


Petite Colour Block Mesh All In One - Petite - Sale - Sale & Offers -...
£15 - topshop.com


Hello Lovelies,

Today I wanted to share with you some of my top sale picks. January is well and truly over, but it seems as though the sales have been going for ages, and there are still some gems to be found - but you'll have to be quick!

I could not believe it when I saw this Topshop jumpsuit for only £15, especially as I had been eyeing up the black version when it entered stores last year. The best part is, Topshop offers a 10% student discount, even on sale items, so it would only cost £13.50 with a student card - bargain!

This £5 burn out long-line sweater from New Look would look great layered over a plain white shirt, with a statement necklace tucked under the collar. Add some black leggings, and a leather jacket, and you're good to go. 

I absolutely LOVE the detailing on this Asos dress. The buttons give a super-cool look, and I can imagine it going perfectly with my beloved Vagabond Grace Chelsea boots. 

This River Island dress is in a really cool print, and would look great n summer with some plain high-top Converses. A steal at only £15!

What's your favourite item? Have you bagged any bargains recently? Let me know in the comments!


2 comments:

  1. This looks great! I love the blue sweater! This is my wishlist as well. Lovely blog :)

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and comment on them!
Every single comment is much appreciated! ♥

Please remember to leave your blog address so I can pop round and have a look at your blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...