Saturday 6 April 2013

Spring Florals

Spring Florals


Topshop Sleeveless blouse , £45 | Full Tilt corset top, £12 | Topshop fold over skirt, £26 | River Island Skater skirt , £12 | Lipsy floral pants , £22  | Nude heels, £33 | Flat shoes, £15 | Baby pink heels, £46 | Dickins & Jones leather belt, £27
This week I've found my self glued to polyvore experimenting with different types of items to make the dream spring outfit. I think polvore is a great way to express all your ideas without any limitations and has helped me a lot with inspiration. I'm a HUGE fan of floral prints. Aren't they just soo beautiful? From DIY to fashion , you could never go wrong with a bit of floral. I think floral prints are quite significant in spring as they represent growth of new plants. I think florals are best teamed with subtle colours such as whites and nudes to create the ultimate spring look. The patterns come across quite strong so less accessories are needed ( other than your sunhat and shades!).

I hope you all have a lovely weekend! x

If you haven't already, please enter my blog giveaway HERE!

1 comment:

  1. I love the first outfit, especially the blouse x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and comment on them!
Every single comment is much appreciated! ♥

Please remember to leave your blog address so I can pop round and have a look at your blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...