Tuesday 19 March 2013

Emergency Beauty Items

Hey guys! I'm really sorry if  I make any spelling mistakes but I'm currently using a key board with no "t" or "y" or "backspace" which means I have to use the on-screen keyboard which takes me a ridiculous amount of time.  From this un-appreciated experience , I have notice that a lot of words contain the letter "t" which is , in my case, very annoying.
Now ,do any of you have a mini emergency beauty bag that you carry around with you? Well I certainly do and I thought I'd show you some of the items it contains because it can become very useful.



Emergency Beauty Items by iwalkinfashion featuring burberry
| bobby pins // Hair spray // concealer // mini perfume // pocket mirror // pocket Vaseline|

What would be in your emergency beauty bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and comment on them!
Every single comment is much appreciated! ♥

Please remember to leave your blog address so I can pop round and have a look at your blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...