Thursday 24 April 2014

Thrifty Thursday - Free Photo Prints


Hi Guys! This week I'm sharing a way you can re-vamp your room for free, whilst having a tangible record of your favourite memories - free photo prints. 

My Instagram wall 

There are sooooo many sites offering as many as 100 free photo prints. There is a very helpful Cheap Photo Print Finder tool on the MoneySavingExpert website (which you should definitely sign up to if you haven't already) where you can find how to get the best deal...


I got my first batch of free photos from Jessops (*sobs*)  with a free 'click and collect' option, so I didn't pay anything at all, but most sites offer delivery for around £1.99-£2.50 - still a great price for 100 photos. Most of the offers of free prints are for 6"x4" photos so the first time I ordered I was quite ready to just cut them into squares myself haha, but I was pleasantly surprised to find that they're already cut into squares for you, and this has been the case with every company I've printed with. But of course, you can print non-Instagram photos too.

I now have hundreds of my Instgaram photos now adorning my uni wardrobe. It's great to have a physical, tangible record of holidays, birthdays meals and random moments to look over, rather than just files stored away on my phone/computer.

To start you off, you can get 10 free Instagram prints, with free postage and packaging from FreePrints, just click here for more info!

You can also follow me on instagram if you want...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and comment on them!
Every single comment is much appreciated! ♥

Please remember to leave your blog address so I can pop round and have a look at your blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...