Thursday 27 March 2014

Thrifty Thursday - AllBeauty






I have always been the type to shop around before I buy something. Now that I'm a student, it's even more important for me to make sure I'm getting a good deal. I've decided that each week I'm going to try and share some tips and tricks that will hopefully save you a few pennies too. This week I'm sharing one of my favourite cosmetics websites - allbeauty.com
Thrifty Thursday





Allbeauty..com (formerly cheapsmells.com) sells thousands of products from well known brands, at well under the RRP. I have bought perfumes from them a few times, one of my favourites being Fantasy by Britney Spears. Smaller volumes of Fantasy can cost £20+ elsewhere, but I bought a 100ml Eau De Parfum and Body Souffle gift set from allbeauty for around £21 a few months back. It is unfortunately no longer available, but The 100ml fragarance alone is still under £20, and there is a 100ml Hidden Fantasy gift set currently going for £13.95 - bargain!
As well as perfumes, you can get many other items - foundations, fake tan, lip balms, nail polishes and hair products - all for amazing prices.
They currently have the Real techniques Starter Set for just £14.25, which I have my eye on...



Have you shopped with allbeauty before? What's your favourite budget beauty site?




Just a note - post is in no way affiliated with allbeauty, I just think the website is great and thought you would too! x

*UPDATE* Allbeauty have now started charging £1.50 for delivery of orders under £15. Delivery for orders over £15 is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and comment on them!
Every single comment is much appreciated! ♥

Please remember to leave your blog address so I can pop round and have a look at your blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...