Monday 11 March 2013

#OOTD - Monochrome

Hello my lovelies! I'm back! I'm soooo sorry , that I've been away for so long. I've just been so busy and I had no computer but you'll be happy to know that my computer is now fixed so normal blogging can resume.
Being a very simple person , I like simple things which means I love to rock out simple trends , especially those simple trends that look effortlessly amazing. I think monochrome is definitely one of thoes rends and can be rocked out by nearly everyone one (and everything). I teamed a white collared shirt with a black jumper. I accessorised with the oversized hand bag and simple silver chain. Because of the freezing English weather , I threw in the signature biker coat. I'd probably wear this outift in the daytime when going out with friends or family.


Long Zip Biker Coat - F&F @ Tesco
Black Skinny Jeans - Primark
XTI 'Julia' Trainer Wedge - Office
'Middleton' Oversized Handbag - Stylistpick.com

Sorry for the lack of enthusiasm in these pictures but it was freezing cold.

My most favourite item in this outfit has to be the jacket.I think its so beautiful even though its so simple. It has a certain sparkle to it. It is very similar to the one in zara however , the Zara one is way out of my price range so I had to settle for the F&F one instead. I've seen a few cheaper ones floating around ebay so if any of you want to grab one you can get it HERE.

Once again I am terribly sorry for the neglect over the past week but I promise to post more frequently throughout the week.
(Only 7 more followers till my giveaway. YAY!)
I'm just waiting for the last item to arrive but hopefully it will arrive in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and comment on them!
Every single comment is much appreciated! ♥

Please remember to leave your blog address so I can pop round and have a look at your blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...