Thursday 14 February 2013

Valentines Day Special | Perfumes For Her

Happy Valentines Day everyone!!! I know its a bit late but there is always time for some last minute stops. I've picked out a range of different perfumes that I really love along with some that I have not yet tried.
*Top row left to right , bottom row left to right*


I haven't ordered anything from Cheap smells.com yet but I am very impressed with their affordable prices.

I quite like floral fragrances, so you may notice the bias in the scents I have chosen.
Jimmy Choo - Flash is  a floral fragrance with top notes of 'pink pepper, tangerine, and strawberry'. These give way to the heart notes of 'white flowers and tuberose', before you are left with the musky scent of 'powdery woods'. I think the depth in thois perfume makes it great for a glammed-up evening.

Heat by Beyonce would also make a great evening fragrance. It is slightly muskier but also sweeter than Flash, thanks to its heart notes of ' almond macaroon, honeysuckle nectar and creme de musk'. I love the unique shape and colouring of the bottle. I actually have a funny story about this one (although my sister may not agree with the 'funny' part!) - she had a 100ml Eau de Parfum bottle of Heat, which fell whilst it was still very new. The glass broke and the whole bottle spilled into her bedroom carpet. Her room did smell lush for days, but she was absolutely gutted! Anyway, back to the perfumes...

Britney Spears' Fantasy is definitely more of a day time perfume. It has top notes of 'red lychee, golden quince, kiwi' and sweet heart notes of 'jasmine petals and white chocolate orchid', which give way to
'musk, orris root and sensual woods'. The musk is just subtle enough to wear during the day, but still gives a glamorous, girly feel.

Kiss by JLS is a fruity/floral scent, and its top notes of peach skin, loganberry, bergamot, cassis and mandarin provide an energising burst when you first spray it. At its heart is notes of  'jasmine, tuberose, muguet, rose absolute, black orchid, and neroli flower', trailed by base notes of 'amber crystals, white musk, patchouli, and oakmoss'. This is a great option for a daytime fragrance if the sweet, feminine notes of Britney Spears' Fantasy are not to your taste.

I have not yet had the pleasure of trying the Alexander McQueen, Michael Kors or Tulisa (random, I know) fragrances, but as you can probably tell, I love perfumes and would like to try them soon.

Have you tried any of these perfumes? What do you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and comment on them!
Every single comment is much appreciated! ♥

Please remember to leave your blog address so I can pop round and have a look at your blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...