Saturday 2 February 2013

Black on Black

Hey guys!!  I know I haven't posted in ages and that's really really bad but I have many outfit ideas whizzing around in my head so I'm sure there will be lots of posts this week. Anyway, we have now reached February 2013!! (YAY) I cant wait for what February holds! Plus , this week was the first time I saw sunshine in England for such a long time :o it was beautiful!...now for my outfit:

Now I'm not a big fan of wearing items the same colour, I always like to spice things up a bit with some un-expected bright colours but I think black on black goes pretty well. There are all types of black to choose from like black leather , black cotton and black denim. Mixing the materials and merging them together takes them out of that dull zone and brings them into a new light.

Have a lovely week guys! x
get followng :)♥

(sorry if there are any spelling mistakes , the "i" on my keyboard is pretty dodgy)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and comment on them!
Every single comment is much appreciated! ♥

Please remember to leave your blog address so I can pop round and have a look at your blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...