Wednesday 14 May 2014

Wednesday Wishlist 14/04 - Jump Around ♥

Untitled #13

I am a big fan of jumpsuits and playsuits. They can be dressed up or down, they're a great alternative to dresses and skirts, and by the time you've thrown one on your outfit is pretty much sorted - no worrying about colours or prints clashing. Here are a few of my favourites that I've spotted from around the web...


If you're a LBD fan, why not switch it up with a classic Strap Jumpsuit in Black like this one from Miss Rebel? It would look great paired with a statement necklace. This one is an absolute steal at just £4.99, and is sure to see you through the seasons.

I'm also loving floral prints right now, and I think this £24.99 Siberija Floral Print Playsut from Missguided would be great for a prom or even a wedding (perhaps with a coloured blazer added on top so it's not too white). Add some nude patent heels, or you could go for bright pink courts - you can have as much fun with it as you like.

This Morocco Geometric Monochrome Belted Jumpsuit from Boohoo is perfect for monochrome lovers like me. I would probably add bright, bold accessories like a neon clutch bag.


Shop the look!



Which is your favourite? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and comment on them!
Every single comment is much appreciated! ♥

Please remember to leave your blog address so I can pop round and have a look at your blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...