Wednesday 28 May 2014

Wednesday Wishlist

Hey there beautifuls! Time for your weekly favorite!:


Wednesday wishes





Sunglasses: As summer is coming up (even though it doesn't seem like it) I'd like to be more adventurous with my choice of shades by opting out for and unusual circular shape rather than my normal , rather boring , square shaped lenses.

Floral skort: I must say I lack a lot of colour in my wardrobe and stick to much safer tones of dark colours. This summer I would really like the break out of that chain and explore more colour with confidence.

Lion head necklace & Zebra top: I love animals! Okay not quite literally ... I'd prefer to look at them than to be near them , however, I find animal print tops very captivating and very easy to style.

Bomber & Biker jacket: I think these items are great for just as casual outing. You can throw it over a t-shirt and a pair of jeans and you still look chic!

lipbalm: who wants chapped lips right?

What are you craving for this Wednesday!

We will be hopefully having a giveaway at 100 blogloving followers so remember to keep following and comment below what you would like to  feature in the giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and comment on them!
Every single comment is much appreciated! ♥

Please remember to leave your blog address so I can pop round and have a look at your blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...