Thursday 15 May 2014

Trend: Sports Day!

Sports day ~
From baseball jackets to asymmetrical skirts , I've been recently obsessing over 'sporty' fashion items. Personally , I've always been a huge fan of sports activities and am delighted by the opportunity to ditch the heels and slip on a comfy pair of trainers without defying the laws of fashion. Never the less , I've created a few sporty outfits to give you some inspiration for this summer...enjoy!




Outfit 1:sports outfit #1



My first outfit idea is very casual featuring one of my favorite clothing items this spring - a baseball varsity tee. This t-shirt is effortlessly beautiful and can be easily styled with a pair of disco pants and comfy trainers for that edgy look.

Outfit 2:

sports day #2



For my second outfit , I have gone for a more glamorous appeal by teaming a stunning asymmetrical skirt with a simple boxy black tee and strappy heels. To add a bit of colour , I have thrown in a bright red lipstick.


Outfit 3:

sports day #3


Outfit 4:


sports day #4



These sport inspired dresses are so easy to style yet so effective. I'm literally itching to purchase one.





Outfit 5:

sports day #5




For my final outfit , I've paired a simple boxy t-shirt with some black cigarette trousers and jazzed up the outfit with an over-sized hand bag and silver strappy shoes.

Shop for your sporty outfit here!



What is your favorite outfit? Comment below!

4 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to be able to pull off a sporty look, but I always think it wouldn't suit me. Maybe I should try with something small like a t-shirt.

    Melissa | MELISSA LOVES THIS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looks I really like :)

    www.DianeFnk.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and comment on them!
Every single comment is much appreciated! ♥

Please remember to leave your blog address so I can pop round and have a look at your blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...