Saturday 2 February 2013

The Chic Geek

Oops, i forgot to post about my birthday.. Anyway , my birthday was really good. I got to do what every girl wants to do on her birthday!.. Go shopping! I got a couple of nice things and I'll try to do a post on it later, but for now , here's my chic geek:

So , I was recently browsing in topshop when I came across their whole "geek" range. It was unbelievable. I never knew a geek could be so "in". So I picked out a few pieces from their geek ranged and turned it into my very own "Chic Geek" range. I was going to add the geek glasses but that may have been going too far. Anyway , I'm off to study..

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a nice birthday! I think my favorite is number 5, the yellow geek shirt [:

    x

    http://www.cierramonet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and comment on them!
Every single comment is much appreciated! ♥

Please remember to leave your blog address so I can pop round and have a look at your blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...