Tuesday 25 March 2014

This or That

This or That

I'm attending a spring ball at my uni, and I need your help! I'm currently deciding between these two outfits.I have to admit, I'm leaning slightly more towards the Topshop jumpsuit, but I thought it would be interesting to get your input. The jumpsuit isn't as spring-y as the pastel dress, but it's a bit different to what you'd normally expect to see at such an event, and that's why I like it. The pastel shift dress on the other hand, whilst plain, is a nice cut and length.

Which outfit do you prefer? Let me know in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and comment on them!
Every single comment is much appreciated! ♥

Please remember to leave your blog address so I can pop round and have a look at your blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...